Starter job

LvD

Hi all

If anybody knows of any available jobs for me or Gideon it will be highly appreciated. Willing to start at the bottom.

Thanks ;)

Good luck with the job hunting. I am sure everything will work out just perfectly fine for you guys and we are looking forward to the joys and pleasant encounters you will have over the next few months. Please continue to share as it is these testimonies that keeps the hopes high for those still in the process and on their way... I have read this wise saying recently that we tend to live up to our expectations - our destiny is largely up to our beliefs. So believe in your success and live this attitude! It is your hope and beliefs that got you there. Blessings!

• Like 1

It is really hectic arriving with no jobs. We leave on the 4th of Oct (going to Perth), with 2 small girls and no jobs! I am hoping that we will find something in the first while as I am concerned about being able to get a permanent rental without work. When we lived in the UK we did anything...I was a qualified teacher but sprayed perfume and my husband packed shoes. We'll do it again.....Good luck LvD! I hope things work out quickly.

• Like 1

Just remind me again what you do? Will keep my eyes open....

Hi Hansa

I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer, but I am willing to do anything else and Gideon is a Microsoft Developer specializing in C#.

Thanks ;)

Hey Gideon, update your Linkedin profile to say you ARE in Melbourne, not on your way. My husband is in IT and find Linkedin invaluable. There are all sorts of proffesional " Saffers in Aus" groups on it and local profesional bodies in your field.

• Like 1

Hey Gideon, update your Linkedin profile to say you ARE in Melbourne, not on your way. My husband is in IT and find Linkedin invaluable. There are all sorts of proffesional " Saffers in Aus" groups on it and local profesional bodies in your field.

Fixed. ;)

It is really hectic arriving with no jobs. We leave on the 4th of Oct (going to Perth), with 2 small girls and no jobs! I am hoping that we will find something in the first while as I am concerned about being able to get a permanent rental without work. When we lived in the UK we did anything...I was a qualified teacher but sprayed perfume and my husband packed shoes. We'll do it again.....Good luck LvD! I hope things work out quickly.

If you are a qualified teacher get your registration going as soon as possible.You can start the process now by contacting the WA Teacher registration board. TRT work is always available and it pays well . Will keep you ticking over and earnig dollars while you both look for something more permanent. Good luck!!

It might help to define what you mean by a starter job, janitor, flipping burger etc or are you meaning something IT ?

Something in the line of an IT job ;):P

If you are a qualified teacher get your registration going as soon as possible.You can start the process now by contacting the WA Teacher registration board. TRT work is always available and it pays well . Will keep you ticking over and earnig dollars while you both look for something more permanent. Good luck!!

Are you sure that I can register with only a Microsoft certification? Thought it was only for people with a teaching degree?