Our flights are booked

Dedrei

:wacko: Our flights to Cairns are now booked for the 10th April. Gee whiz! :huh: Now that doesn't give us much time now does it.

My maag is sommer nou seer van die nuus. Nie gedink ons gaan so vinnig vlieg nie. :ph34r:

:ilikeit: beter vroeër as later seker

Guest Larry

Congratulations! :D You have chosen (?) to arrive just before a whole string of 4-day weeks. - First Easter, then ANZAC Day (25th April), then Labour Day (1st May). - Not very good for work continuity, but great to have all those long weekends to tour around and get the feel of the place.

What route are you flying?

We are flying Qantas, jhb to sydney and then sydney to cairns. Travel time from CT is about 23 hours and only land in Cairns 22.40. Bit hectic!!

Hey Dedrei

How bloody marvellous - you must be so excited :D and maybe a little apprehensive :D but perhaps the quicker the better – hopefully you’ll be so busy you won’t have time to get too emotional.

Did you book through IOM?

I’m really chuffed for you and just know that everything is going to be all right. Please let me know if I can help with your babies.

:D

Cindylou

Yes we booked through IOM. Thank CIndylou. I would appreciate if you can pop in now and then to see how they are doing or send me some pics. If you email me your mail address I can send you some more info.

Guest Seoul Sister

Yeeeeeha !

:D:D

Cool !! I am very glad about your good news. Hope you can have a whole bottle of Champs to make up for last time ! :D Great news, hang in there, good luck with all the last minute madness.

Love

SS

:D