Looking for Recruiters /Accounting

Guest May

I am moving Brisbane to Perth and need to find out which recruiters are good in Perth. Especially for temp work. Things didnt come together in Brisbane so Project Perth has to have a new approach. I need to set up meetings with recruiters that will go the extra mile for me. Who has helped you?

Thank you for the help Western Australia

Sorry to hear things haven't worked out for you May. Is your husband still working in Sydney?

Hi Sharon,

No, working 20 hours overtime at no pay. It wasnt the fact that its illegal but rather that he is 56 with high blood pressure and the bank just pushed and pushed for deadlines. So its easy to say he shouldnt have but when you have staff screaming at you because a project must go live. There is still more work out there, anyway I have been in the market in Brisbane for 5-6 months and eventually to keep myself sane and get a bit of cash clean homes. We off to Perth where we have family and friends and we will see about work, with God's help we will come right.

We had a chance at a business out Redcliffe way but decided against it, Sydney and Canberra will still be there for work. Just need to get my boys settled as the school is not to my liking. Just one of those things where you make decisions and choices, immigration is about being flexible, learning from your mistakes, having a can-do attitude and being diligent with a big dose of faith and lots of prayer.

Sorry I can't help with info May, but best of luck, I hope you find something and it all works out!

• 4 weeks later...

I am moving Brisbane to Perth and need to find out which recruiters are good in Perth. Especially for temp work. Things didnt come together in Brisbane so Project Perth has to have a new approach. I need to set up meetings with recruiters that will go the extra mile for me. Who has helped you?

Thank you for the help Western Australia

I've had interviews with Michael Page Finance, Robert Walters and Robert Half. All have been super helpful. Going for my first interview with one of their clients tomorrow. It's only taken 2 weeks :ilikeit:

Try Robert Half for temp assignments.

All these agents have offices in St Georges Terrace