Migration agents - the good, the bad and the downright ugly

May I be so forward as to ask how much you all paid the different agents for what and when (year wise)...

I think it could help us all knowing who charges what and may even create a bit of healthy competition...

Edited by Asker

We started the 176 Visa Application process at the beginning of 2012 and later changed to a 190 due to new legislation in July 2012. Costs for Andre Burger & Associates were as follow:

1. Initial immigration consultation - $82.00
  2. Preparation, lodgement and management of a subclass 176 skills assessment applicatiion - $1,310.00

3. Government lodgement fee for a subclass 176 skills assessment application - $690.00
  4. Preparation, lodgement and management of the Subclass 190 South Australian Nomination application; - $700.00
  5. Government lodgement fee for the Subclass 190 South Australian Nomination application - $300.00
  6. Preparation, lodgement and management of the Subclass 190 Expression of Interest application. - $500.00
  7. Preparation, lodgement and management of a subclass 190 visa application - $3,540.00
  8. DIAC lodgement fee for a subclass 190 visa application -$3,060.00

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a friend who asked me if I could ask the forum if anyone has heard of Four-Corners migration agents? Any feedback?

• 6 years later...