Future Expat right here

Chaser

You guys just may have saved me from a lot of Heartache! I contacted Rueven and he was very informative. Will definitely be working a tad bit harder to convince Husband that this should not take 5 years! Thanks for all the advice thus far, I look forward to much more. :ilikeit:

It warms my heart when people are saved from the heartache of being duped by a scaly agent. This process is hard enough, people don't need their life savings and in many cases peoples one shot at a visa stolen from them.

• Like 2

It warms my heart when people are saved from the heartache of being duped by a scaly agent. This process is hard enough, people don't need their life savings and in many cases peoples one shot at a visa stolen from them.

+1 there

BTW WTF have you done with your hair?????

Holy :censored:, JuJu - I turn my back and you descend - yes, descend into a dopesmoking Rastafarian chimp ........

• Like 1

Dats my chillin monkey man. :P

• Like 1

HEOJ is living da life down under.......he's chillaxing.

• Like 2

He and his hairstyle be driving me mad - fortunately I don't live here so much any more ..... ;)

Irie out OBD, we be missing your funnies man. ;)