Anyone Travelling from Hills to City?

Vee

Does anyone currently travel this route, if so, are you using public transport, how much is it? Is it better to have your own car?

I've been looking at places up that way, they are so much nicer than in and around the City, but I'm worried about getting to work, is the traffic bad if I had to drive myself, how long will it take me, does anyone know the distance in km's?

Please guys, Any help will be great.

Also, how is the Brighton Le Sands Area?

Hi Vee,

Here's the transport infoline http://www.131500.info/realtime/default.asp . This should tell you exactly what transport is available from any address to any address. It also gives times of departure and arrival so you can make sure you arrive at your destination in time.

I don't know Brighton le Sands other than driving through there, so can't give you advice on this.

SAS

I lived in Baulkham hills for a year and travelled to the city, no trains to Baulkham hills but there is a good bus service, takes between 45 minutes to an hour.

If you are going to be working in the city forget driving, traffic is terrible, busses have special express ways, and there is no paking in the city.

I think the bus company was called west bus, it was a few years back.

Good luck.

Dit is nog steeds Westbus. Hierdie is hulle webblad: http://www.westbus.com.au/index.asp Jy kan op "timetables" 'n roete-beplanner kry of as jy weet watter bus nommer, kan jy onder "maps/brochures" meer inligting kry. Jy kan hulle ook bel om vir jou die betrokke roete "maps" te pos - hulle het dit vir my gedoen. :lol: Die naaste treinstasies is gemiddeld so 5-8km van waar mens bly, so as jy wil, kan jy ook tot by die naaste treinstasie ry, daar parkeer en die trein invat stad toe. (Jy sal die rooi of geel lyn gebruik).