Good tax consultant in Adelaide who knows SA Tax as well?

miraclebabycaw

Hi all

Am looking for a Saffer preferably who would know both tax systems to do my tax. Reason being is that it is not straight forward this year. We arrived 4th Dec 2012 in Adelaide and I registered, however earned an income in South Africa from December to end May as I was working for my South African company full and then part time till then. I paid tax in SA on that money. I brought half of the money to Oz. I have started FT work from the 27th May here in Oz. I need someone who can assist because I know that the ATO will add my SA Salary and tax it so I need assistance in proving I paid tax in SA and how to do it all, so it would be preferable to find someone who knows both tax systems. We live down South in Seaford Rise so someone down that end of the world would be preferable but I do work up NE in Payneham area.

Thanks all

There's a crowd in Perth. CashKows recommend them. Can't recall their name now.

Try to PM HEOJJ. As I recall he used a company, think they are CashCows, that assisted him with the financial stuff. If I recall his posts, they know SA and Oz laws.

However, I might have read too many posts.... :whome: so contact HEOJJ..