Men and women - different approaches

OubaasDik

It's funny, but because it's true

http://vimeo.com/66753575

Lost count of how many times it's happened to me - maybe not quite as extreme.

• Like 1

OBD, you have the best sense of ...well everything :jester: .(P.S. ACG = Africancowgirl....just shortened).

I am in Canberra now and would love to drink up some of this humour in person - may I PM you?

Any time, ACG - I'm not as fun in person ...... :)

Oh, so true

Oh, so true

:cry::glare::boxing::thumbdown:

:cry::glare::boxing::thumbdown:

I actually posted Oh so true to the video.......and then saw your response, and thought I would leave it as is for a little fun........I need some fun...............You know I :hug: you bwana

• Like 1

I actually posted Oh so true to the video.......and then saw your response, and thought I would leave it as is for a little fun........I need some fun...............You know I :hug: you bwana

And I thought you had been channelling me and decided I was boring ....... Obviously not - how could I have thought you'd think that? :)

BTW someone was disliking the fact that I had the word "baas" in my alias a while ago - just for him, I WAS thinking of changing it to OubaasBwanaSahib, but decided to refrain ....... sometimes the sacrifices I make for the general public good surprise even me - my altruism is amazing. No, don't thank me - (although sending me money would be nice). ^_^

I forgot to mention my saintlike forebearance as well ..... just so you all know.

Edited by OubaasDik
  • Like 1

Thanks OBD (or should that be OBS...mmm just doesn't have the same ring although great representation of the multiculturalism in Australia.) I will get hold of you as soon as I am settled in my new rental (yippee!). And judging by Andrea's constant, if repressed, admiration for you I have no doubt you will be anything but boring.

And I know that Andrea is a great judge of character - she's a Stephen Fry fan :hug:

OBS......sherry....yum......

Aaah, we are kindred spirits Andrea...please move to Canberra! :whome:

Excellent weather for OBS in Canberra today ..... (hint, hint) ;)

OBD - do you have a link to this video? Now Im curious and I can only watch the first 18 seconds, after that the video goes to the end and I cant see it! And I want to! Please?

OBD - do you have a link to this video? Now Im curious and I can only watch the first 18 seconds, after that the video goes to the end and I cant see it! And I want to! Please?

I'll try to mangle it so it can be unmangled. Remove all spaces

http :// vimeo .com/ 66753575

I'll try to mangle it so it can be unmangled. Remove all spaces

^^^^^^^^^^Man logic^^^^^^^^ :whome:

• Like 1

ok I saw...very very funny.....lol OBD....you poor menfolk..you really cant ever win can you? ;)

Ah fork it... where's my hammer... in or out? :D

Mr Sensitive-in-touch-with-his-feelings strikes again ...... :)