Police Clearance for SA

Hi there

I need to phone them, but the number from their website just keeps on ringing and ringing :angry: What's new. I need to know if ours is ready for collection, as it has been about a month since we sent it in.

Anybody have any other numbers for them?

Cheers

D

Hi

These are the only numbers I have for them: +27 12 393-3712/3/4/5, they are probably the same ones you have.

I know that home affairs is closing down for a week to get a new computer system up and running maybe they are also involved.... :angry:

Good luck

Hiya. If you live in Gauteng, the best idea is to personally deliver your forms to the SAP headoffice in Pretoria. You can then then pick it up after 10days!! We got our in 9 days.

Home Affairs should have nothing to do with the process!!

Hope this helps!!

Cheers, Reid

Edited by Reid

It seems that they don't pick up the phone in the mornings. Phoned them on the number they have on their website just before I went to bed and voila... they answered. Both hubby and my PCC's are ready for collection. YAY!!! :angry:

Hiya. If you live in Gauteng, the best idea is to personally deliver your forms to the SAP headoffice in Pretoria. You can then then pick it up after 10days!! We got our in 9 days.

Home Affairs should have nothing to do with the process!!

Hope this helps!!

Cheers, Reid

You can go through home affairs. But best to send direct to the Criminal Records Branch in Pretoria. 9 Days is quick. :angry: Normal processing can take up to 5 weeks in total, so make sure you leave some time.

We had ours back in about 5 weeks.

Edited by claireandjedi

Not to hi-jack this thread, but will I need to get police clearance again if we leave for Aus from NZ?