2004 1.3 Toyota Tazz for sale - R39 000

sianvz

Does anyone know of anyone that might be interested in buying a 2004 1.3 Toyota Tazz for R39 000 or nearest cash offer in Cape Town? It has 170 000km on the clock.
It's a silver/gold colour, interior is in good condition, exterior has some minor scratches and nicks, but generally it's in good condition and runs really well.

It has new tyres but is due for a service. I have a full service history and have had the car for 5 years and it has never given me problems, in fact it has been extremely reliable!

It also has a CD/MP3 player with iPod connection.

Send me a message if you know of anyone that is interested. I am looking to sell asap so we can book our flights :)

Sending it for a good clean inside and out on Friday then will be able to post photos.

Now it is getting exciting... Will be so sad when I have to sell my car, she has been so amazing and reliable.

Try to google "we buy cars" dont know if they are in CPT, but they are awesome here in JHB.

Thats a great buy. You shouldn't have any trouble finding a buyer at that price.

Edited by AndreR

Thats a greay buy. You shouldn't have any trouble finding a buyer at that price.

Yes it is a good price, but I think it's realistic. I've checked Gumtree, OLX etc and the same model with less mileage and in immaculate condition recently serviced goes for R45000-R59000.

If I had to service the car and fix up any exterior scratches and bumps I would probably spend R10 000, so I would then sell it for about R50 000, so I think R39 000 is fair.

Am I nuts? I know Tazz's have an outstanding resale value, but I also need to be realistic. Part of me wants as much as possible and part of me wants to just sell it for the first best offer.

Edited by sianvz

gumtree is an exelent way of checking the prices.Just keep in mind that cars gets advertised because the owners cant sell them theirselves,usually a price issue.You never get a bargain that is advertised.good luck.