Pharmaceutical Sales Sponsorship Wanted

Pieter en Lindie

Hi all,

I am an experienced and ambitious Regional Pharmaceutical Sales Manager for a Pharmaceutical company in South Africa, who are looking for a challenging new role in this industry - being Hospital Equipment, Chemical Medicine, Orthopedic Sales or Natural Medicine. I am fully bilingual, hard working, sales and target driven with excellent managerial qualities and interpersonal skills with the ability to satisfy my client’s needs. I believe that my people skills, experience and knowledge will be a benefit to any pharmaceutical company employing me.

My family and I wish to relocate to Australia and hoped that anyone on this forum can assist me in obtaining a 457 visa Sponsorship in Pharmaceutical Sales. I can do an initial skype interview and are willing to travel to Australia if necessary for a further interview. I can start a new position as soon as a visa can be organized.

I will be definitely in Australia (Perth) from 8 June 2007 until 29 June 2007 for any possible interviews within the Pharmaceutical Sales industry.

Please PM me if anyone knows of any opportunity. It will be gladly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Pieter Rossouw

Hi all,

I am an experienced and ambitious Regional Pharmaceutical Sales Manager for a Pharmaceutical company in South Africa, who are looking for a challenging new role in this industry - being Hospital Equipment, Chemical Medicine, Orthopedic Sales or Natural Medicine. I am fully bilingual, hard working, sales and target driven with excellent managerial qualities and interpersonal skills with the ability to satisfy my client’s needs. I believe that my people skills, experience and knowledge will be a benefit to any pharmaceutical company employing me.

My family and I wish to relocate to Australia and hoped that anyone on this forum can assist me in obtaining a 457 visa Sponsorship in Pharmaceutical Sales. I can do an initial skype interview and are willing to travel to Australia if necessary for a further interview. I can start a new position as soon as a visa can be organized.

I will be definitely in Australia (Perth) from 8 June 2007 until 29 June 2007 for any possible interviews within the Pharmaceutical Sales industry.

Please PM me if anyone knows of any opportunity. It will be gladly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Pieter Rossouw

Baie Dankie Christelle,

Die het baie gehelp