New S.A. Expats Meet Up Group - Gold Coast & Brisbane

ShaunGibbs

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted on here for a long time. There is a newly formed S.A. expats meet up group which I have joined. It would be nice to meet some fellow Saffas from time to time.

I'm in Brisbane and it would be nice if some more people from Brisbane can join and suggest some meet ups.

http://www.meetup.com/South-African-Expats-Meetup/

Cheers

Shaun

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Shaun,

I get to Brisbane end of July, possibly we could meet up sometime for a cold beer.

Cheers

Brad

Hi Brad,

Cool beans. Look forward to having a cold beer with you guys. Just give me shout when you arrive and are all settled in.

Cheers

Shaun

Hey Shaun

Can you tell me a bit about the dynamic of the group ie single, married, age group etc

Thanks

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

It includes anyone who wants to join. Carol (the founder) and her fiancé are very young - 26ish and just recently moved to Oz. There are some married couples with kids, some with teens, some single etc... no particular trend really. Just a bunch of expats getting together. The group is growing fast and everyone is welcome, young or old, with kids, married, single etc...

I am 46 and my kids are 21 & 19.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Shaun