Aaaarrrggggghhh - Anybody else getting an error message

claudiodr

Question

I've been trying to log onto SAAus for 4 days with very little success.

I tried phone, iPad, laptop, desktop and keep getting error message 403 - FORBIDDEN

Has anyone else experienced this?

3 answers to this question

There's a topic somewhere on here about this. I get it sometimes but not very often and not as long a period as that.

It's apparently when there's too much traffic, then they just have to clear something up and it works again.

Sounds like tons of people are looking at immigrating. Well they are all looking at the right site... :ilikeit:

I've been trying to log onto SAAus for 4 days with very little success.

I tried phone, iPad, laptop, desktop and keep getting error message 403 - FORBIDDEN

Has anyone else experienced this?

The only reason you would get this is if you are

a) trying to access through a work internet connection and your IT dept has blocked you from looking at it

b ) you have an internet security software running on your machine that is blocking you from accessing it. If so had the url to "exceptions" in that particularly software.

c) Perhaps a firewall on modem is blocking our url so that all your devices would not be able to access the site. Again go to modem software and add www.saasutralia.org as an exception

There is nothing on our side that would make what you see possible.