Kooskrokodil

I am looking for a 457 sponsorship as I could not get my PR due to one subject that did not cover Accounting sufficiently.

Position: Project Accountant, Project commercial officer, project financial controller, financial controller, management accountant

Expertise en experience was within an engineering or EPCM company.

I have an ICAA positive skills assessment for my Accounting degree from RAU as a Finance Manager 132211 and 10 years positive employment assessment for a Finance Manager 132211.

16 years experience

2 Years in Germany

Accounting degree

MBA

Thanks

Kobus

Kobus unfortunately the only suggestion that I have is to do is to check the job websites and apply, apply, apply. Even if it says for Australian people only, I have known folk to get through the gate, especially if it is a company doing their own advertising. Here are the links to the most popular job sites.

www.seek.com.au

www.careerone.com.au

www.mycareer.com.au

If you are happy to work in an accounting firm, then go to www.yellowpages.com.au and do your search for accounting firms, they usually display their website, then you can go there and apply.

• Like 1