ERP Business Analyst

Michelle M

Hi All,

I have looked at and applied for several jobs on all the different search engines but thought that I'd ask just in case :ilikeit:

I am an ERP business analyst with 4 years ERP implementation experience and am looking for a 457 sponsorship to either Melbourne, Adelaide or Brisbane.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

If you add a little more details (like which ERP package you have experience with, which sectors you've worked in etc), it might make it a little easier for the various people here to assess your suitability.

Also, have you tried contacting the ERP companies here in Australia directly? That is often the more successful route.

Good luck!

Cheers

Ajay

Hi Michelle,

If you add a little more details (like which ERP package you have experience with, which sectors you've worked in etc), it might make it a little easier for the various people here to assess your suitability.

Also, have you tried contacting the ERP companies here in Australia directly? That is often the more successful route.

Good luck!

Cheers

Ajay

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for the interest and advice :ilikeit:

I have worked with Dynamics AX (Axapta) mostly in the automotive industry. I have contacted some of the AX companies and is still waiting for a response from 2 of them. The thing is that I want to try and get out of consulting. Consulting requires a lot of traveling and long hours and I don't have the support of my family in Aus when I have to work late or go away for a few days w.r.t the kids.

Ideally an ERP business analyst at a "client" is what I'm looking for at the moment or even AX pre-sales. I do not have alot of sales experience but I understand the product and I did a personality profile analysis where it said that soft sales is one of my strong points :)

Take care

Michelle