Sydney trip

Lynnie

Hi,

The kids and I will be visiting my hubby in Sydney in May for 3 days.

Any suggestions for "must see" attractions (besides the Opera House) in such a short time?

maybe send the kidz to the zoo - so you can spend some 'quiet' time with hubbie ;-)

• Like 1

There are loads of things you could do. Take the kids to Luna Park under the harbour bridge, go up the sky tower, and yes, the zoo is great and includes a ferry and cable car trip

Thanks, I am trying to work out an itinerary to explore as much as possible of the best of Sydney as we only have a few days.

Goodness, Lynnie is your hubby also up there! I just came back from Easter visit. We need to start our own single parents club.... now my hubby works at Darling Harbour Quarter. If you stuck I will get him to meet up with you. He will take you to go an Annual Pass for several attractions country wide. At Darling Harbour factor in the acquarium, wax museum and zoo. NSW schools are on hols so there is loads, take in Wallace and Grommett at the Powerhouse museum. Go to The Rocks over weekend and visit the museum for free and all the lovely fleamarkets. Give you a shout tomorrow.

Catch a ferry from circular Quay to manly - you'll get stunning views and a boat ride :)

If they love swimming and waterslides etc you may like to go to the Homebush Aquatic Centre?

If you want a beautiful free activity do the seaside walk from Bondi to Bronte. It is interesting enough for all family members. Take their scooters and have a walk /scoot through the botanical garden and a picnic. There is also apparently a walk on Manly side, but I haven't done it yet.

Thanks for all the info - I am looking forward to exploring Sydney :ilikeit: