Thermomix group

mainewolfe

Hi All

You may have seen my post some while ago which I was talking about having a Thermomix or TMX as they are know here. I was wondering how many girls and guys have one and who would be interested in exchanging recipes and ideas for this machine.

Disclaimer: I am not a consultant just someone who uses this machine quite a lot

Cheers

Mainewolfe

• Like 1

Sorry May I dont get what you trying to say I was asking for Like minded people to share recipes and usage ideas , yes I do know about the recruiting or "cult of thermomix" which I have tried to say in many ways i am not a part of, do you know this machine have you used one? i only use the thermomix and Breville toaster oven as i my main cooking base , my oven and stove have been switched off since i bought this machine and my electricity costs have been reduced by $100-00 a month.

Cheers

• Like 1

I have a Thermomix (her name is Thelma!!!) and I would love to share recipes and stories. You can inbox me. I also hardly ever use my oven (only to bake rusks in!!!)