How to catch a cat...

CherylC

• Like 2

In the many years that I have been "owned" by different cats, it has always amused me that, just like children, it is usually the cheapest "toys" that they enjoy the most. An empty box, absolute heaven for my furr kids. A piece of string, with a feather tied to the end, endless fun in chasing it. A brown paper bag, one climbs in, the other can then pounce and frighten the hell out of the one in the bag. Lying on a bed with their human servant in bed, there is nothing better than the servant twiggling their toes, gives the cat endless entertainment in pouncing and killing the intruder.

One of my favourite sayings "You have not lived life, if you have never been owned by a cat" :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

• Like 4

Well, just this morning I awoke to one cat lying on my chest and one across my legs....pinned to the bed. hubby complained that Chilli lamb had attacked him through the duvet and I asked had he been scratching or wiggling.......you wiggle at your own peril in this house. Toes, or bed mice as they are called in this house, should never be wiggled....

Boxes.....bring one in and each cat reckons it should be his, I have two that will share and one cat that does not like the other two and hisses at them if she is in the box.

Chairs...forget it, the computer chair has already been commandeered for the day and the comfiest outside chair has a grey hissy female glued to it...

We are not owned, we are dictated to!

• Like 2