Vaporisers - Vicks vs Taav

Lynnie

Hi All!!

I need some advice please. I would like to buy a Vaporiser, but it seems there are only 2 brands in Oz - Vicks and Taav. I have read reviews that the Vicks vaporiser is very noisy (definitely a no no as I am a very light sleeper), and I have read reviews that the Taav is fantastic.

Does anyone have experience with any of these?

We have a Euky bear - we bought it here in Aus. It was the most recommended one.

We were told that Vicks is noisy an Taav I think had issues with the plastic melting? (I could be wrong on the second one).

I borrowed a Euky bear one from my neighbour and bought one myself as it worked very well.

Thanks Gizmo,

I have also heard of Hippo Deluxe - you don't by any chance know that one? I also heard about the Vicks being noisy and Taav untrustworthy.

Where did you by the Euky Bear?

I bought it at one of the Wizard pharmacys, but I think Priceline has them too. I have bought the vapourizer eucalyptus oil (optional) specifically for the Euky bear from three other pharmacys - its a easily-available product in Perth.

I haven't heard of the Hippo brand, so can't comment on that.

Ok so I bought the Hippo... after 2 nights it leaked :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Will take it back tomorrow...

I have the Vicks one and like the noise it makes - a gurlgling sound. The white noise helps me to sleep :)

• Like 1

Ok so I bought the Hippo... after 2 nights it leaked :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Will take it back tomorrow...

Ok so I didn't take it back - instead I had a look at the vaporizer and discovered that my darling little girl had moved one of the locks :whome:

The machine does work and I LOVE it :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: