Some nice videos of Australian Nature

MandC

Some nice videos for those of you who have never been to Oz

Enjoy

http://video.news.com.au/2336417959/The-Wildiaries

http://video.news.com.au/2336417323/Take-a-tour-of-Sydney-Harbour

EDIT: On second thought, this probably should have been posted in the LSD category.... :oops:

Edited by Morne&Chapman

Hi Morne & Chapman

I think the videos are just as relavent to people in Australia who might not have visited other parts of this huge country, so the travel section seems a good place to post :)

• Like 1

Hi Morne & Chapman

I think the videos are just as relavent to people in Australia who might not have visited other parts of this huge country, so the travel section seems a good place to post :)

Lol, this was my initial thoughts as well when I was contemplating where to post it, but on hindsight I thought that perhaps it should have been in LSD. But I agree with you. Thanks for clearing that up ;)

I'm ashamed to say that I have only seen Western Australia from Perth down to Albany,and a few parts of Queensland, but one considers that Queensland is larger than RSA, that is not as bad as it sounds.

I often look at videos or photos that other members post and make a mental note to one day visit.

If you are looking for some great photos of outback Australia, Bob has travelled extensively and posted lots of photos of his adventures, you should search for them some time.

I have also only seen coastlines from Cairns down to Brisbane, and then Sydney/Blue Mountains and Melbourne. Loved every second and cannot wait to travel more in the vast continent!