Brisbane Get-Together Next Week

Lynnie

Yes - we go there all the time!!! I am not so keen on their food though... And we go bowling in Aspley sometimes...

We must meet up :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Yeah we r closer than I thought but mind me only getting around on my own now after a year and a bit in Brissie;)

The food is ok depending what u order, I have been lucky not hubby but my son and his lil mates love the playground!!!

Let me know a Sunday that u r free to do a fsmily lunch somewhere around those areas:)))

D

Fitzgibbon;) Near Aspley/Taigum!! Does it sound familiar? I know Everton Park Hotel!!!

Great for Sunday lunches;)

D

Tati - Have you tried Mundo Churrasso in Aspley? It is a Brazillian restaurant... HEAVENLY food!!!!! We always go to the one in Bardon, but they've opened in Aspley now as well.

Hello!

I've just moved to brisbane (officially one week on Aus soil) Would love to meet some SA people in Brisbane if you wouldn't mind me popping in?

Unless one of my job applications comes through, then I'm pretty much free on any day :)

Looking forward to meeting people here!

xx

• Like 1

Hello!

I've just moved to brisbane (officially one week on Aus soil) Would love to meet some SA people in Brisbane if you wouldn't mind me popping in?

Unless one of my job applications comes through, then I'm pretty much free on any day :)

xx

Hi Lisa

We will be following soon and are planning a get together at the Roma St Parkland's. Here's the link. http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php/topic/37461-brisbane-get-together/page-4

Looking forward to meeting all the peeps in Brisbane soon. :ilikeit:

Hello!

xx

I'll pm you. WELCOME :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: