New

EJulyan

Hi all,

We are a family consisting of 6, four teenage daughters aged 17, 16, 14 & 14...

We are newbies and arrived in Adelaide on 8 January. We have had a successful month to date, in that we bought a car, found a house to rent (Hallett Cove), enrolled the kids in school and we are currently seeking employment.

We have a subclass 176 State Sponsored PR visa.

Any recommendations and/or help in the job searching area would be greatly appreciated.

My husband is a qualified Business Machine Mechanic (photocopier technician) and I have worked in office administration/reception/secretarial/bookkeeping environment for most of my working career.

Thank you

EJ :-)

• Like 1

Welcome. No suggestions for jobs other than seek.com.au.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the Job hunting. Hope you find something soon.

Welcome and good luck :)

welcome!

congrats with the process so far, and the move

I dont know much about job hunting...look online for websites that advertise his type of job, find an employment agent and get out and meet people who may know people who count!

Good luck!

Welcome to the forum EJulyan :)

Hope you both will find employment soon. There are many great posts with tips to finding employment in Oz on the forum, from tweaking your cv to interview pointers, just search a couple of keywords and read up if you haven't already done so, they can be quite helpful.