SAP abap or C# and Java

Drone

Hi

I have a oppurtunity to get into Abap programming. I am currently working with .net and java. Also Ill get some embedded experience soon.

What are the job opportunities like in oz. Shoud a move to abap developement or stay where I am bearing in mind i really want to immigrate to Australia.

Any advice would be appreciated.

How far are you in the process and have you started with your skills assessment? I would stay where you are if you plan on going on your skills. You will need to have 12 months in the last 24 months relevant work experience in your chosen occupation.

I am waiting for the results of my skills assessment. It shouldn't take longer than another month. I will be able to get a year to two before I immigrate. If I go the SAP route Id still need to get some certification with that. I don't really mind learning new languages and so on. I just want to ensure that I go the direction that will give me the greatest chance to find employment in oz.

My husband is in IT ( not your area). I would say any kind of additional education is always a bonus. I know many RSA's in SAP in Sydney. "Biker" on here is in SAP and has his own employment agency, ask him for advice. Also, have a look at demand on SEEK.com.au.

How far are you in the process and have you started with your skills assessment? I would stay where you are if you plan on going on your skills. You will need to have 12 months in the last 24 months relevant work experience in your chosen occupation.

This useless piece of information was based on recommendations from our agents (who we fired because the were useless). I am not sure how changing jobs would affect you application. Maybe you should contact SD_MOA and ask an very useful agents advice.