Found a House

Joeemm

Hi All

Great news, we've found a house :ilikeit:

After only 9 mnths in Perth we had to move because the landlord wants to move in.

we reckoned its a good a time as any to look to buy, and blessed as we so often feel. After about month of intense searching and looking at home opend we found a place in Kingsley. (like so many other ex Sa'ers I hear)

We're both really excited about it as its our first home together (anywhere in the world :-) ) there's a bit to do, but nothing urgent, check out the picks.

Sorry about the big Pics had no idea they'd come across sooo big :-)

post-99-1174441505.jpg

post-99-1174441516.jpg

post-99-1174441529.jpg

post-99-1174441563.jpg

Hi,

The home looks lovely - bright and airy. What a beautiful patio and outdoor area! Congratulations!!!!!

SAS

Edited by SASydneysider

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!

The house looks great - there is no better feeling that owning your own house - and it makes it more special that it is your first as well.

Regards

Shandell

Hi Joeemm

Well done on on the new house!!! I can see a lot of "braais" happening on the patio! Have fun and enjoy your new home!

Cheers

Manz

You come across as if you have just bought a house . . . . proudly showing us all the photos!

Well, mate, you can entertain outdoors now and the best feature is that if you pay a dollar off, it is coming off your mortgage, meaning you will own the place in time.

Smart move.

Don't forget to get a rebate from the State gov't on the stamp duty if it's your first place and put in for the First Home Owner's Grant of $7 000 from the Commonwealth gov't.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I love the outside entertainment area-also the private yard.

Also- in the kitchen the basin has got a view!!! well done-good find!

Baie nice, baie geluk.

Toe my vrou die fotos sien, reken sy "Dit is nice ek soek ook so een" :-) Dit se alles.

Congratulations, well done. You are very lucky. I look forward to winning the lotto so I too can buy a house. :ilikeit:

S

Congratulations.

So nice to see that there are no Burgular guards.slamlock doors,barbed wire and a pitbull in the garden!

Enjoy! :ilikeit::D:ilikeit:

Baie baie geluk! :blink: Ek hoop julle bly sommer baie lekker! Wanneer trek julle in?

Groete

Tania

Baie geluk! Dit moet 'n wonderlike gevoel wees! :D

Wie weet, dalk kom drink ons nog koffie op daai einste patio eendag as ons land, hiehie :lol:

geniet dit, julle verdien dit :blink:

Baie, baie geluk julle!!! :D Dit lyk vreeslik nice! Nes Johan se wat sy vrou gese het, ek se ook ek wil ook so een he :lol: Daar is niks so kosbaar soos jou eie huis nie. Ons het net 6 maande in ons huis in SA gebly, toe trek ons Seychelles toe, huur nog al die pad (fully furnished ook), en gaan nou verkoop :blink:

Ek envy julle :D Baie geluk!!! Geniet dit :D