Books and DVDs about Australia (bought from Amazon) for sale

mistermoose

In the last few months I've bought loads of books and DVDs about Australia from Amazon and all of them are still in mint/brand new condition. I've browsed through them only very lightly once each (and some none yet) and would now like to sell the following items to anyone interested. PM me if you'd like to purchase any of them. Ideally it would be great to arrange a bundle of items to one or two buyers, so that it's simple to arrange postage (which I'll need to find out separately to the prices below) and we could work out a bundle price (again PM me). The items below cost a lot more than shown on Amazon (because of international postage and import duties) but the prices here are still lower than Amazon prices (and a lot less than local stores like Kalahari):

Books

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Australia

Selling for R100

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sydney

Selling for R100

National Geographic Traveler: Australia, 4th Edition

Selling for R100

The Rough Guide to East Coast Australia 1 (Rough Guide Travel Guides)

Selling for R90

Sydney (City Guide)

Selling for R95

Step by Step Melbourne

Selling for R80

Step by Step Sydney

Selling for R80

Melbourne (Insight Smart Guides)

Selling for R60

The Complete Guide to Finding the Birds of Australia

Selling for R200

City Guide Perth

Selling for R90

Moon Living Abroad in Australia

Selling for R120

Live & Work in Australia: The Most Accurate, Practical and Comprehensive Guide to Living and Working In Australia

Selling for R120

Sydney Birds and Where to Find Them

Selling for R120

Birds of Australia: Eighth Edition (Princeton Field Guides)

Selling for R150

In a Sunburned Country

Selling for R60

DVDS

Reader's Digest - Australia the Beautiful

Still sealed. Unopened.

Selling for R200

Australia, Living Down Under PAL

Still sealed. Unopened.

Selling for R140

Australia, Living Down Under, Sydney

Selling for R120

Australia, Living Down Under Melbourne

Selling for R120

Australia, Living Down Under, Perth

Selling for R120

Melbourne Australia's Garden City

Selling for R120

Sydney Australia's Premier City [PAL]

Selling for R120

Wild Down Under [DVD]

Selling for R40

Edited by mistermoose

If there was some Bris stuff there I would consider it. have you decided yet between Perth, Melbourne and Sydney yet?

If there was some Bris stuff there I would consider it. have you decided yet between Perth, Melbourne and Sydney yet?

Yeah, sorry about that but no Brisbane stuff specifically. The 'Australia the Beautiful' DVD looks superb - would've liked to have watched it.

Our family has actually had an about turn in terms of where we're headed. We're actually now going to be moving to France, which is very welcoming in terms of both work permit and long stay (retirement) visa for my mom. We eventually decided that Europe was where we wanted to be, and France is our way in, after which we'll have the EU to choose from, including UK.

Wow that is a complete 180, if that's what you feel you need to do I wish you the best of luck. We considered it but decided against it because of the weather. My wife would end up in a loony bin with all the cold and rain. I just happy we are going anywhere but here. Good luck with the adventures and plans that lie ahead of you.

• Like 1

Yeah it's definitely a different route, but it came after much thought and discussion and honest pros and cons from everyone's side. Thanks for the good wishes and the same to you and your family! Will still visit the forum regularly to see how everyone's getting on with their new lives. We are, after all, sharing the experience of leaving SA. Looking forward to seeing pics of you guys settled in just a few months :) You must be so excited!

Yeah it's definitely a different route, but it came after much thought and discussion and honest pros and cons from everyone's side. Thanks for the good wishes and the same to you and your family! Will still visit the forum regularly to see how everyone's getting on with their new lives. We are, after all, sharing the experience of leaving SA. Looking forward to seeing pics of you guys settled in just a few months :) You must be so excited!

Sounds great Mistermoose...Bonne Chance :) Edited by Fish

Just an update on the available items - the following two items have been purchased, so are no longer available:

Book: Step by Step Melbourne

DVD: Melbourne Australia's Garden City

Then, the following items weren't on the original list (I forgot that I had ordered them) and are now also available for sale - also all in mint condition:

Books

Australian Wildlife: Wildlife Explorer (Bradt Wildlife Explorer)

Selling for R120

Field Guide to Mammals of Australia

Selling for R200

DVDs

Australia to the Max

Selling for R100

Exploring Southeast Australia Including Tasmania

Selling for R120

Lonely Planet Six Degrees Series 1: Sydney

Selling for R120

Wildest Australia

Selling for R50

Hey Mistermoose - I am off to Canberra so won't be taking any of the items BUT just wanted to say GOOD LUCK with your move. It sounds so exciting and I hope that it gives you everything that you are looking for :ilikeit:

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind wishes africancowgirl! Things have moved quite swiftly since my last post here, and in fact we're heading to Ireland instead of France, as we're able to achieve the same long term visa plan while having a lot more work opportunities in the internet marketing space for me (Dublin is the EMEA headquarters for Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, AOL, Yahoo, Zynga and many more) and no language barrier to get past either.

Good luck with your move to Canberra. Hope you LOVE it :)

Wow MrMoose you really are becoming a globe trotter. Makes sense to go where the work is and anywhere that isn't here. Again good luck with you endeavours in Ireland and don't consume too much of that Irish ale now. :ilikeit:

• Like 2

Thanks HEOJ! LOL yes, it's been quite a road to get to this point but things are looking bold and bright and exciting. Thanks for the encouragement - and yes, a few pints of Guinness wouldn't hurt every now and again either ;)

• Like 1

Hi all, just a quick update on items that are still for sale (the ones that no longer appear from the lists above have been sold):

Books

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Australia

Selling for R100

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sydney

Selling for R100

National Geographic Traveler: Australia, 4th Edition

Selling for R100

The Rough Guide to East Coast Australia 1 (Rough Guide Travel Guides)

Selling for R90

Sydney (City Guide)

Selling for R95

Step by Step Sydney

Selling for R80

Melbourne (Insight Smart Guides)

Selling for R60

The Complete Guide to Finding the Birds of Australia

Selling for R200

City Guide Perth

Selling for R90

Moon Living Abroad in Australia

Selling for R120

Live & Work in Australia: The Most Accurate, Practical and Comprehensive Guide to Living and Working In Australia

Selling for R120

Sydney Birds and Where to Find Them

Selling for R120

Birds of Australia: Eighth Edition (Princeton Field Guides)

Selling for R150

Australian Wildlife: Wildlife Explorer (Bradt Wildlife Explorer)

Selling for R120

Field Guide to Mammals of Australia

Selling for R200

DVDs

Australia to the Max

Selling for R100

Australia, Living Down Under PAL

Still sealed. Unopened.

Selling for R140

Australia, Living Down Under, Sydney

Selling for R120

Melbourne Australia's Garden City

Selling for R120

Sydney Australia's Premier City [PAL]

Selling for R120

Wild Down Under [DVD]

Selling for R40

Exploring Southeast Australia Including Tasmania

Selling for R120

Lonely Planet Six Degrees Series 1: Sydney

Selling for R120

Wildest Australia

Selling for R50

I Mr Moose, we received our package. The DVD and book was in a great condition! Thanks ! All the best with your new adventure :)

I Mr Moose, we received our package. The DVD and book was in a great condition! Thanks ! All the best with your new adventure :)

Great Scarlette, glad you guys are happy with your purchase. Enjoy! And thank you, to you too :)