Place to Rent

HermanH

Hi,

Does anyone know of places to rent in North Perth.

Looking for anything Close to Clarkson,Joondalup Etc.

Any replies or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello mate,

Can't give you addresses and rates, but try here

http://reiwa.com.au/home/default.aspx

http://www.domain.com.au/?mode=rent&gclid=CN6_oeHN5LQCFfBSpgodiQIAkg

or google with the following search terms: "Home rentals in Western Australia"

Should give you a good start

• Like 1

Thanks OubaasDik,

Just trying to get a place with a little less bond upfront!

Paid R26000 for 3 weeks in Clarkson fully furnished,finances are taking a beating Lol!

Be careful of Clarkson, BTW

There are 2 sections - "old" Clarkson and Somerly. Old Clarkson is not great - in fact I would rather not live there. Somerly is where we have a house and I love it. Parks all over the place ....

Look it up in wikipedia ......

Luckily we are living in Lileydale court Next to Connoly Drive. Area is new and very nice.Would like to get a rental in this area because we want to send the son to Somerly Primary.

Should be OK.

Our house is on a street halfway down the huge park which is Somerly's playground and a soccer area - can take maybe 5 or 6 soccer fields, and where some or other baptist church does carols by candlelight every year, with a firework display that "skriks vir niks". I did mention the parks all over the place, didn't I? This is one of the bigger ones.

BTW - communicate with your son - that school had a very bad case of bullying about 3 years ago - make sure that it doesn't reoccur. I, unfortunately, forget the details, but it was not good. It's a lovely school, but make sure. It was on the front page of the local free rag.

Ok Thanks for that.

It all depends where we get a place so it can change still.

I have been past the park and field. really nice area.

Actually - just remembered on the Clarkson side of Connolly, there's a Catholic Primary School, St Anthony's or something ... might be a good place to look as well - obviously not as cheap - and I presume cheap is a consideration, since you're talking rands up above.

Or if you get higher in Clarkson and further west (towards Hester and Marmion), there a few schools which are pretty good - Mindarie primary and an Anglican primary as well as Mindarie Senior College, which my lovely offspring graced ....

Yip still unfortunately on the rand=$ conversion so have to look at the budget. :(

As soon as we can we will put him in one of the better schools.

Understood.