It is done!

hanneskn

Hi everyone,

Just want to say thanks to you all for all the advice ect. We couriered our PR 136 application to Adelaide yesterday. Now we join the que for the long wait.

Hannes.

Hi Hanneskn

Good luck with the waiting periode. :whome: It is a long wait, so yes join the que. :blink: I am in front of you.

Just an idea, we lodged on 20 September 06. Almost 6 months and still waiting. :D

Cheers vir eers

Sheila20z

We lodged in June 2006, got our file number in Oct 2006, and were requested to get police clearance and go for medicals in Feb 2007.

Regards,

Scott

Hi everyone,

Just want to say thanks to you all for all the advice ect. We couriered our PR 136 application to Adelaide yesterday. Now we join the que for the long wait.

Hannes.

Hi Bronwyn,

I don't want to sound super religeous but we believe the Lord's favour is on us and our application. I can testify of many incidences in this proccess so far that we can see His hand in it.

Have a great day!

Hannes.

Mooi man, nog 'n aansoek ingestuur in Maart.

Nou is ons darem al 'n paar so ons moet mekaar maar informed hou as iemand iets al gehoor het.

Sterkte jong!

Groete

D

Mooi man, nog 'n aansoek ingestuur in Maart.

Nou is ons darem al 'n paar so ons moet mekaar maar informed hou as iemand iets al gehoor het.

Sterkte jong!

Groete

D

Ek maak so, dit sal goed wees. Hoop julle kry die wind van agter.

Sterkte!

Hannes.

Well done Hannes !! I hope your good fortune turns on us. We lodged our 136 PR in September 2006 have not heard a thing, no case officer....