NB! Double check your EOI Points Claimed!

SD_MOA

i hope u are right u donot imagine how we are feeling specially we are applied for two visas i hope that the process continue without refusal thank u very much u waked up the hope to me

Edited by mawa

mawaToday, 11:35 PM

i lodged in 3dec and co contact us and requested pcc and work experince and medical clearance but we have problem that we have amistake in our points that makes our points from 65 to 60we send the requested papers in 24 dec and still waiting plzzzzzzzzz how much i should wait to know if my visa ia accepted or refused and if accepted how much it will take plzzzzzzShare Share

Mawa, the department has closed for the holidays on the 15th of December. They will open open in January again. You will wait at least 2 to 3 months for an aswer from them.we are in Australia and even us waited 3 months for an answer after our points got adjusted. All you can do now is try to relax a little and just wait a little.

adeldm thanks so much for ur attention and ur time also ur words are very helpful for me u are an angel thanks adeldm(^o^)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi:) I'm new to the forum. Thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge and experiences so freely. My husband and I are in the early stages and busy getting documents ready to lodge EOI. I'm a qualified CA(SA) and already received my skills assessment from the institute of chartered accountants Australia, however I only had my qualifications assessed by them and not my employment...am I correct in saying that I can only claim points for skilled employment if they assess my employment too? Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi guys

If I am not claiming points for work experience because i don't have all the required documentation to prove it, what do I say on the EOI? That I don't have work history?

Hi guys

If I am not claiming points for work experience because i don't have all the required documentation to prove it, what do I say on the EOI? That I don't have work history?

I wont risk claiming for points that I cant substantiate...

All the best with your process.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can submit a Declaration if you were self employed or you cannot find your previous employer. Contact DIBP for help.