Interviews in JHB and Pretoria

Rialet

Hi Everyone

Our family will be leaving on the 23rd of March to visit our family in Pretoria, and I have been approached by another company to assist them in conducting interviews for positions they currently have available while I am over in SA. I have therefore set aside a week from the 26th - 30th of March to meet with as many candidates as possible in the following job catergories:

- Civil Engineers (Tunnelling experience would be great)

- Civil Drafters with minimum 5 years experience

- Java/J2EE Developers with Insurance background

- Peoplesoft Implementation Consultants (payroll side)

- REMEDY Technical Support Consultants

Should anyone be interested or knows of someone that will be and he/she has experience in one of the above job categries, please send me a PM and I will get in contact with you.

All the clients that have these positions available are approved business sponsors and in the case of suitable, qualified Engineers full relocation costs might be covered.

Interviews will be conducted in both Midrand and Kensington areas in Gauteng.

Looking forward to hear from any interested parties.

Regards

Rialet

• 2 months later...
Hi Everyone

Our family will be leaving on the 23rd of March to visit our family in Pretoria, and I have been approached by another company to assist them in conducting interviews for positions they currently have available while I am over in SA. I have therefore set aside a week from the 26th - 30th of March to meet with as many candidates as possible in the following job catergories:

- Civil Engineers (Tunnelling experience would be great)

- Civil Drafters with minimum 5 years experience

- Java/J2EE Developers with Insurance background

- Peoplesoft Implementation Consultants (payroll side)

- REMEDY Technical Support Consultants

Should anyone be interested or knows of someone that will be and he/she has experience in one of the above job categries, please send me a PM and I will get in contact with you.

All the clients that have these positions available are approved business sponsors and in the case of suitable, qualified Engineers full relocation costs might be covered.

Interviews will be conducted in both Midrand and Kensington areas in Gauteng.

Looking forward to hear from any interested parties.

Regards

Rialet

Hi R, Have ALL vacancies been filled, or are u still canvassing?

If u still need people, pse rspond to duke112@telkomsa.net.

tks D