Christmas Carols Spectacular

sonnetjie

We have so enjoyed the Hillsong Christmas Carols Spectacular each year. It’s a great opportunity to have an inexpensive family fun day. Every year they do a pantomime. Last year was based on “A Christmas Carol”, with Mr Scrooge.

There has not been a year that we have not enjoyed ourselves. We have each had a good giggle and laugh.

They have started selling the tickets at https://conferences.hillsong.com/register/rego.aspx?register=spec12

It shows in Sydney – Hills Campus - 1-5 Solent Circuit, Norwest Blvd, Baulkham Hills & City Campus- 188 Young St, Waterloo

Brisbane - 16 Rover St, Mt Gravatt, QLD

Due to the popularity of the performance, the tickets are $5 a seat, to confirm you have a seat. At the end of the show you can redeem your ticket and get your $5 back.

I suggest that if you’re interested in attending, you buy a ticket ASAP as they have limited tickets and sell out like greased lightning.

oh that would be awesome. I wish I was in Sydney or Brisbane, but we going to Adelaide...Enjoy!

Missing it this year (we only land in Brisbane on 29 Dec.... :closedeyes: ) but I bet New Year is going to be awesome!!!

Yip, jdb apparently New Year in Brisbane is spectacular. Loads of professional fireworks displays going on at Southbank for example. Looking forward to our first new year here.

Good luck & safe travels.