Telephone and Cable Technician

Rison

Looking for a suitable qualified Technician with practical and theoretical skills in Telephone and Cabling interested in working / migrating to Port Augusta South Australia. I will refer you to the relevant contact person.

Thanks

Riaan

• 1 month later...

Hi Riaan!

I am interested. Still in SA. Starting the migration process now. Qualified Telcom electrician (linesman) with 15 yrs experience.

My Resume can be viewed on www.seek.com.au - username (Nick Vos)

THX

Nick Vos

• 1 month later...
Looking for a suitable qualified Technician with practical and theoretical skills in Telephone and Cabling interested in working / migrating to Port Augusta South Australia. I will refer you to the relevant contact person.

Thanks

Riaan

Very interested - and qualified. If posts still avail - please forward more details to duke112@telkomsa.net pse.

Tks, Duke!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Riaan or anyone else!

We are trying to find a sponsored job for my Husband in Perth. He is a qualified Telecom Technician (Linesman), with 9 year working experience for Telkom SA Ltd, with Copper Cable as well as Fibre Optic. If you know of any positions or oppertunities, please email him on Gernetcg@telkomsa.net.

Thanks.

:ilikeit:

Hi to all that replied. The position as far as I understand has been filled a while ago. If something comes up again I will let you know.

It is expected that as mining activities increase in the Northern parts of South Australia more jobs will become available. Employers generally seem to warm to the idea of sponsoring migrants especially where they cannot recruit local experienced Tradesman.

Cheers Riaan

• 1 month later...

Hi Forum!

Rison has again recently pointed me in the direction of a potential sponsor for Telephone Techs in Port Augusta. Thx Riaan. I have liased with them extensively in this regard and although I am not quite what they are looking for as they have already filled their quota of linesman for the year.

They are looking for guys with PABX experience in particular. If you know of anyone back in SA that is wanting to immgrate to Oz, please point them in my direction. I am happy to assit anyone.

Cheers

Nick

Edited by Nick Vos

Hi there

Just to update that my husband is still searching for a job in Australia (If possible in Perth). He is a qualified Telephone cable technician, dealing with Copper Cables as well as Firbe Optics.

If anyone knows of anyhting or if you know of Employment Agencies for us to contact, pls let me know.

Email : gernetcg@telkomsa.net

Thank you so much....

We are desperate!!!

Hi there

Just to update that my husband is still searching for a job in Australia (If possible in Perth). He is a qualified Telephone cable technician, dealing with Copper Cables as well as Firbe Optics.

If anyone knows of anyhting or if you know of Employment Agencies for us to contact, pls let me know.

Email : gernetcg@telkomsa.net

Thank you so much....

We are desperate!!!

Hi Carolyn!

His experience is similar to mine. I will keep it in mind as I am searching quite vigorously for appr5opriate positions.

Cheers

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Carolyn!

His experience is similar to mine. I will keep it in mind as I am searching quite vigorously for appr5opriate positions.

Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick, any success yet with regards to finding a job???

We have been searching every day for jobs and it seems as though there is not much on offer with regards to fixed line telecoms. Please let me know if you find anything.. I'll do the same.

Regards

Carolyn

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

I have 17 years experience in the telecoms industry. This includes PABX systems, data cabling, installation of cctv system, overhaed paging and access control etc Also worked for 6 years in the USA where I did sub-contract work servicing WAL-MArt, Office Depot, Eckerd Drug and many others.

If anyone knows of any positions in Melbourne or close by please let me know.

Frik

Hallo Frik!

Ek vra net toestemming by die relevante persoon om sy e-pos adres aan jou te verskaf. Sodra ek dit by hom kry sal ek dit vir jou PM. Indien jy nie regkom nie, moet jy net vasbyt. Ek het n pos gekry as n Recruitment consultant in Sydney, maar sal eers van Jan \Feb 08 af daar wees en sal vanselfsprekend Suid Afrikaners probeer waar en wanneer moontlik.

Groete

Nick