Dentist in Perth

Guest May

I need someone sympathetic to my needs. After doing my med checkups and an op that put me off work for 6 weeks, I had to find another dentist because the first one replaced my filling with a crown and now I need an implant which delays my move to Perth. The new one wants me to take the crown to be fitted by a dentist in Perth, I need someone who is prepared to do it. I no longer have trust in these professionals. If I get to Perth and there is no one to fit it there are other complications.

You could try Estelle Swart at Brighton Beach Dental 08 9305 1902

I obviously can't guarantee she can do it, but worth a try.

Trust me, I'm sympathetic .... I was under general anaesthetic a few days ago (teeth) .....

At the least she is sympathetic and kind and send you to someone who can do the thing.

Awesome. People are always talking about kind ppl in Aus. I know you get crooks in all cultures.

I just wrote my dentist a real nasty. I walked in told him my plans to immigrate and he decided to experiment on me with his new machine that makes crowns. It all went horribly wrong, I trusted him and he obviously thought that I would have no recourse from Aus. Its will exhaust my medical aid and cost me thousands not to mention the delay in my plans to move and my childfrens schooling. The toothbrush alone costs R1495!

I am so tired of fighting the banks, ppl here always say you have to do your civil duty and complain. I always complain, I am the Queen of complainers. show me the postive, the honest, the decent, the respectful. How can I be positive in my life when I ,ust complain all the time? shoo needed to get that wobbly off my chest. I believe that God did not mean for my life to be like this so I am changing my status to 'Perth Jan 2013'

I have not had a reply from Dr Swart so still looking. Will keep her number though and call her some time. Either I leave the implant as it is and do abutment and crown in 2-3 years time.

Sorry about that - I wonder whether they've changed their number or moved. Number in Whate pages is still the same .....

Go to Yokine Dental. This is basically a South African practice. Managed and owned by South Africans. They will also do the best they can for you on price. 4 out of the 5 dentists is ex South Africans very good and highly qualified. Ask for Anton Esterhuysen. He is has extracted my tooth and will be doing an implant early next year. Very happy so far. (08) 9349 6686. 212 flinders str , yokine.

Edited by SA Aussie

I contacted both Estelle and Anton and both were wonderful in agreeing to help me. The two dentists this side have really caused me to lose faith in their profession but their Australian counterparts were awesome.