Production manager / Construction Project manager

MichelleD

Hello everybody

My husband is looking for either of the following positions with sponsorship:

Production manager / Operations manager in a manufacturing concern (ie sanitaryware, joinery / fit-out, point of purchase)

Construction Project manager (Joinery, prefab construction, etc)

He is a qualified Carpenter and Joiner by trade and have many years experience in the above mentioned fields. We are currently living in

Port Elizabeth, South Africa and really, really want to move to Australia.

If you know of any available positions please PM me.

Regards,

Michelle

Hi there,

Listed below some websites that you could try register with to make search for sponsored position a little easier, I also see on Careerjet SA and Best Jobs SA there are sometimes jobs posted offering sponsorship so good to keep eye out there too. My hubby is also in construction and been told he needs a white card in order to work on sites in Aus so best to keep that in mind and perhaps before sending off his CV get that sorted (can do online pretty quick process). www.whitecardaustralia.com.au

www.sponsorshipaustralia.net

www.sponsorshipnews.com.au

Good luck!

Thanks KIMO. We need all the help we can get.

• Like 1

which area are you looking to move to in Aus? I know WA seems to have big construction market so that may be your best bet if you are trying to narrow down and area.

We really don't have any preference, even middle of nowhere will do. It all depends on where hubbie can find an employer willing to sponsor him. Are you heading for WA?

Yes we off to Perth in May :ilikeit: on a 176 PR states sponsored visa, done loads of research on Perth and looks like a fabulous place so very excited!! Best of luck with your journey and hope your hubby finds something soon!

• Like 1