Huis pryse

Fanie Van SA

Dagsê Almal,

Kan iemand ook asseblief inligting gee oor waar is die beste omgewings in Perth om te kyk vir huise.

Wat is die gemiddelde huis pryse/huur en min of meer watse huis kry jy vir jou $.

Basies wat ek bedoel is bv. 'n huis van $360000 hoe groot en watse geriewe is daar.

Elke bietjie inligting laat maar net die hart beter klop!

Groete

Fanie

Fanie

$360,000 does not buy much in the Perth Metro Areas these days . The Median house price for Perth is around $430,000. So it really depends on how far out of Perth you want to live. If you do find a house at that price it would most likely be a 3 x 1 .

You can check out the the Reiwa Web Site and get an idea of housinmg prices http://reiwa.com/

Rentals, well that depends on where you want to live , fancy house coastal strip - expensive rental anything from $500 upwards per week.

5kms from the beach 20kms from the city centre decent house no pool or aircon from about $300 upwards per week.

I hope that has answered some of your questions.

Cheers

Enrica

Hi Enrica, I was also told by someone yesterday that the basic house is 3 X 1 and no garages where we are use to having a large house with garages and carports. I think my personal opinion might be because we LIVE at home where the in Australia the people live outside of their homes they go to beaches parks etc.

Hi Enrica, I was also told by someone yesterday that the basic house is 3 X 1 and no garages where we are use to having a large house with garages and carports. I think my personal opinion might be because we LIVE at home where the in Australia the people live outside of their homes they go to beaches parks etc.

Dear Mandyl

It depends on you lifestyle, most families depending on their budget the norm would be a 4 x 2

Singles / samll families would prefer a 3 x 1 or 4 x 1 or a "Villa" or Strata Title or Apartment.

At the end of the day it depends on your budget. The closer to the Beach the more you pay.

Australian Family homes are now being built as large homes on small blocks. The value is in the land.

In Perth the norm is double brick homes unlike the Eastern States .

Fanies question was how much of a home would $360,000 buy him in Perth.

The median(average) house price in Perth is now about $430,000.

Australians have some beautiful homes , and yes we do use the parks and beaches etc , but we love our entertainment areas . Family homes are mostly open plan with and the standard lay out is 4 x 2 with laundry, games room or home theatre or family room , formal dinning room and open plan kitchen and meals room - sounds like a big house, but very little cupboard space and storage space.

The bathrooms in an average house in Perth are small, so ladies enjoy your long soaks in the bath as the baths here are tiny.

Most house dont even have doors on the wardrobes, most wardrobes are not "fitted" so basically hanging space. Unlike us South Africans, they don't have hoardes of clothes, and if they do the winter clothes are packed away in summer and visa versa.

Hope this helps some.

Cheers

Enrica