Regarding Form 47sk

Can anybody tell me with regards to form 47sk, on page 17 Part I - Basic requirements for spouse, am I correct in leaving questions 63 - 69 blank if my spouse's skills are not to be considered in the application ? Or should I just leave out questions 63 - 65, and start filling in from question 66 where they ask for spouse's age etc ?

They also say that you must send in a copy of the documents that you sent in for your skills assessment, does that include the actual application form that you filled in to apply to the skills assessing body or just work references,cv etc ?

Thanks

Gary

Hi Gary

We have just completed our application and it has been sent off. You leave 63-69 blank if your spouse skills is not to be considered. That whole section is for if your spouse skills are to be assessed as well.

We have not sent in a copy of the actual application for the skills assessment, only all the docs that you sent with. When we did our TRA and it was completed, I made double copies and got it certified. The one copy was sent in to TRA and the other copies goes to DIAC with our 136 app.

Here is quote regarding this from DIAC's website.

To lodge a valid application you must provide a certified copy of a positive skills assessment by a relevant assessing authority for your nominated skilled occupation.

You must attach with your application certified copies of all the documents you provided to the assessing body including:

your post-secondary qualifications, such as your degree or diploma certificate and your transcripts or mark sheets

references from your employers that outline the position you held, and the duties you performed, if you have worked in an occupation where substantial work experience may be acceptable instead of formal qualifications.

Cheers & Good Luck!