Behoorlike Stofsuier...

Lynnie

Hallo!!

Kan iemand asb raad gee oor ORDENTLIKE stofsuiers in Aus? Ek het so 17 maande terug 'n Piranha Stosfuier by Big-W gekoop... maar dit werk nie meer so effektief nie en ek is besig om in 'n piranna te verander :whome::closedeyes::cry:

Enige raad oor een wat goed werk en lank hou?

Baie dankie :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Hi there,

I can strongly recommend the Vax wet and dry multifunction vacuums. We've had ours for more than 4 years now and it still works like the day we bought it. You can get them at Retravision (I'm sure other places too). Here's a photo of the one I'm talking about.

http://www.retravision.com.au/products/342/Vax/60000/Vax_Multifunction_Vacuum_Cleaner.aspx

z

First of all, go to Godfreys. They are the people who only sell vacuum cleaners and often have huge sales. Then buy something you have heard the name of before. I bought a display model Electrolux from them almost 4 years ago and still going strong.

Dyson! It will suck up your pets and kids if you're not careful with it...

• Like 2

I have a Miele "cat & dog" it is great and also sucks up everything!

Wens ek het van die begin af 'n ordentlike een gekoop... Goedkoop koop is verseker duur koop!!

Baie dankie julle :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: