Employment North of the river in Perth

Lee & Mark

Hi all!

Having recently migrated with permanent residence to Perth from Cape Town, I am now starting to put out feelers with regards to employment. I am a 37 year old married female with 1 child aged 13 who attend Ocean Reef High School. We are currently residing in Iluka and intend to settle North of the river, in or around Iluka/Ocean Reef/Currambine.

I worked for 10 years with one company as the Personal Assistant to the Chairman of the largest Security Company in Africa. Thereafter and for a period of 5 years, I was one of three owners and directors of a Security Company with 120 employees which we started in Cape Town at the end of 1997. After selling my shares in the business and prior to arriving in Perth, I went on to assist my husband with the management of his Human Resources Consultancy business.

I am not necessarily looking for a position within the same field and would be keen to look at any line of work. My preference would be for a mornings only position, alternatively 3 full days per week. However I am open to any suggestions.

Please feel free to PM me should you be able to assist at all!

Many thanks,

Lee

Do a search on these sites:

http://www.seek.com.au/

http://mycareer.com.au/

http://www.careerone.com.au/

And maybe contact a few employment agencies in Perth - eg: www.ipa.com.au

Hi all!

Having recently migrated with permanent residence to Perth from Cape Town, I am now starting to put out feelers with regards to employment. I am a 37 year old married female with 1 child aged 13 who attend Ocean Reef High School. We are currently residing in Iluka and intend to settle North of the river, in or around Iluka/Ocean Reef/Currambine.

I worked for 10 years with one company as the Personal Assistant to the Chairman of the largest Security Company in Africa. Thereafter and for a period of 5 years, I was one of three owners and directors of a Security Company with 120 employees which we started in Cape Town at the end of 1997. After selling my shares in the business and prior to arriving in Perth, I went on to assist my husband with the management of his Human Resources Consultancy business.

I am not necessarily looking for a position within the same field and would be keen to look at any line of work. My preference would be for a mornings only position, alternatively 3 full days per week. However I am open to any suggestions.

Please feel free to PM me should you be able to assist at all!

Many thanks,

Lee