Newbie from Cape Town via Sydney via Toti

LizM

Hi Everyone,

I'm Liz (33yo) married to Ryan (33) with 2 little boys Ethan (3.5yo) and Rhys (20 months) currently living in Cape Town.

I was born to an Australian mother and South African father in Amanzimtoti, but we immigrated to Sydney when I was 8.

I returned to SA (Cape Town) in 2001 to come and get to know my cousins et al, met my Ryan, travelled back & forth between Sydney & CT till we got married in 2006.

I've recently received my boys' citizenship certificates and we will now be applying for my Ryan's spousal visa. Praying it goes quickly so that we can be in Oz for the start of the school year next year.

Look forward to chatting to everyone, sharing knowledge and experiences.

Hi Liz

Welcome to the forum and good luck with all your future plans.

Edited by HadEnoughofJuju

Welcome Liz. I'm sure you probably know a lot more about Australia than many of us. Enjoy the ride.

Welcome aboard. Hope everything goes through for you very quickly. Am sure it will!!

Welcome

We applied for my hubby's spousal visa ourselves on 21 December 2011 and it was granted the beginning of March 2012, so it shouldn't be a problem.

All the very best!!