IMAN Executive Top Cover contenders?

Tyrone

Hi guys,

With many options out there, I tought I would ask the knowledgable people of the forum, does anyone know of other health insurance providers that offer the same benefits? Starting to look at ths for when we move to PR status. (Whenever that will happen?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

Any input is appreciated!

Regards,

Tyrone

Tyrone I work for Medibank Pvt. You can take a look at the website and get quotes on there :-)

Hi Bronwyn&Co,

Thank you for the response. I had a very quick look but couldn't find the PDS or derailed schedule of benefits. I'd need this to properly compare as I would like to see what level of things like pregnancy is covered. Also, is my unused extras credit rolled over each year? Things like that......

Cheerio!

Tyrone

Hi Tyrone - were you in the section that says 'Get a Quote' ? He's a link : http://www.medibank.com.au/healthcover/health-insurance-quote.aspx

You should be able to thoroughly investigate the 2 x sections, hospital cover and extras cover. Generally unused extras don't carry over to the next year and there is a 12 month wait for obstetrics ( on the plans with obstetrics, obviously), but take a good look on the site, it should all be there.

I don't think the site caters very well for Visitors Cover quotes, mostly for residents (generally people with Medicare).

PM me if you need help. Cheers, Bronwyn :-)