Newbies from Middelburg

PierreCindyS

Hallo everyone. We are newbies from Middelburg moving to Perth WA.

My husband and I have been married for 12 years and we are blessed with 3 beautiful boys.

My husband has accepted a wonderful job offer in Perth and we are hoping to relocate within the next few months. We have only started the process for applying for a 457 Visa, but we are fortunate to have wonderful people assisting us.

The reallity of it all is setting in now and we are both feeling a bit nervous and anxious, but excited at the same time.

Luckily we stumbled upon this wonderful website with fellow South Africans going through the same thing.

Hoping that all will work out as planned :D

Cindy and Pierre Scholtz

• Like 1

Welcome. Come join us in building the next generation SA Aussies here in Perth.

• Like 1

hey there, welcome and good luck. Going with a job is a great thing!! Perth is where we would like to end up but we are going to Adelaide for now on a state sponsorship visa.

Welcome and all the best. We are also going to Perth.

Welcome ! I'm an Old Middie too !

Hey Pierre and Cindy

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your future plans. This little corner of cyber space is really cool. It's the only place where we have found like minded people who feel the same as we do and truly understand what we are going through. Enjoy the ride!

Hi and welcome to the forum! You should find all you need to know and more here.

We moved to Bunbury (170km south of Perth) from Middelburg about 5 and a half years ago and haven't looked back.

Thanks everyone. After he accepted the job offer, things started to happen quickly!! We listed our house in the beginning of June and we've accepted an offer last week. We have wonderful attorneys handling our Visa application and we trust that everything will work out!!

Crown has already done the survey on our furniture, now its just getting the visa and then we can start planning our move.

Starting to feel both nervous, and excited!

• Like 1

Hey Adelaide not too shabby either :blush-anim-cl: !!

I agree. I dont want to live anywhere else but there.

• 3 weeks later...

Our 457 Visa application was submitted on the 7th of August, Medicals done on the 10th and Visa Granted on the 17th!!! :ilikeit: 10 days!! and we were prepared to wait patiently for 3 weeks!!

• Like 4

Congrats on the quick visa grant!! Best of luck with the packing up...and arrival in Perth!!!

My dierbare vriendin... Hopelik is ons ook so gelukkig soos julle was deur hierdie hele proses!! :ilikeit:

• Like 1

Great news. That was really quick. Hope everything is going well with the house sale etc and good luck with the running around!!