Profile Pics of Members Mixed Up

RAD

Question

Dear technical powers that be,

Hello. I have noticed that my profile pic is incorrect , however I have also noticed that this is so for many of the other profile pics. I guess it is some technical glitch but nevertheless I thought I would bring it to your attention .

Regards

RAD

6 answers to this question

That's wierd. Looks right to me. Anybody else seeing the same as RAD?

Nope, everything is fine this end, perhaps it was just a glitch, hopefully it has resolved itself now.

Dear Jordy,

I don't know why that happened ( anyway was not a train smash). I signed in minutes ago and still had the same thing. Rebooted and pics are okay again but just above the homepage screen it seems like something is off. Looks to me like waves that don't usually appear there. Again no big deal will wait it out.

PS: the pic that was on about 10 or so members profile was a pic of a woman and her daughter and if I am not mistaken that pic belongs to the lady from merrilise(sp) magazine. You know the SA mag in Oz.

As I said dunno what happened will keep you updated.

Thanks

RAD

• Like 1

Happened to me the other day. Was viewing thru iPad and the banner at the top was pictures of a baby. Closed down Safari and reopened it and it was fine.

yep this happened via iPad but my iMac is fine so no big deal

Technology sometimes fails us in mysterious ways........we had a delicate but sort of same situation a few days ago where my colleague sent an email to our executive (an african lady) with a word attachment, for approval.

we recently changed our logo and she sent an advertisement for her final approval but she wanted to insert the new logo and copied it from someone's document instead of getting it from the marketing dept's website...

by some weird intervention she opened this word doc in her sent items and saw that when she opens it, instead of the new logo, there is a picture of a huge gorilla with a pink bikini on (obviously photo-shopped) but this is the kind of mistake that ends careers.... she was frantic and sent it to me too and in mine another picture opened, definately not the logo.

fortunately, the big boss has a sense of humour and accepted that it was a bona-fide mistake :)

Edited by Toitjie
  • Like 1