Tapatalk App for iPhone

Bronwyn&Co

Question

Hi guys

Do you know if Saaustralia is on Tapatalk? Because I can't find it if I search. Alternatively, is there any other good App I can use? Whatever I'm doing atm is driving me nuts (also tech challenged).

Thanks, Bronwyn

8 answers to this question

No we are not unfortunately. We would require the premium version which costs $3500. As this forum is non-profit and staffed and paid for by volunteers, I dont any of us have that kind of money.

• Like 1

Hi Bronwyn,

There is an app for Invision PowerBoards on the iPhone, but I see they have now made it only compatible with version 3.3.2 of the forum, and we're not quite there yet. Maybe we can ask Jordy to get the upgrade done!

• Like 1

Ok thanks guys. Whatever you gurus can do is great. :-)'

Let us know if anything changes re: the above?

Also- Thank you for everything, I'm sure sometimes it must be a hassle doing all this, but you are helping countless people x

Edited by Bronwyn&Co
  • Like 1

OK, so now we are upgraded to version 3.3.2. There is a $1.99 app for the iPhone IPS Communities, that works for SAAustralia now. I have downloaded it, and it works!

Thanks Jordy!

Yay! I'll try it now. Ok I see I need our URL address to activate it. I'll pm Jordy.

Edited by Bronwyn&Co

There is a $1.99 app for the iPhone IPS Communities, that works for SAAustralia now.

Oops! Pity was free before. On my iPad I use Safari and havent used the IPS communities for a while.

Great thanks, been looking for an app to use