We have done it!!

australian

Hi all

Well my husband and I have finially done it....Our application has been sent in and our visa fees have been paid. Guess no turning back now. Starnge thing is I actually feel like I could just sit down and cry!! Leaving family and friends is going to be so hard!! Did anyone else feel like this??

I know we are making the right decision, but guess reality has just sunk in!!...and as it's a spouse's visa, we have been told it can be approved in as little as 3 months!! Guess we need to start making plans!!

Australia here we come!!

Robyn and Luke

Congrats!!!

I know exactly how you feel. :blink: Instead of celebrating when the recruitment agent phoned me and said he might get us over on a sponsored visa with them paying for almost everything (which is a very good thing) , I cried my eyes out. I cried al the way from Pta to Jo'burg in peak traffic. The people thought I lost my mind ;)

So I can only imagine how you must feel. It is hard leaving behind your family (I'm still trying to convince mine to all come along) but I assume you are doing it for your kids - well one of the reasons. Just keep in mind why you are doing it. And be proud of the fact that you are wonderful parents that put the needs of their children before their own.

Good luck with everything. Hopefully we'll see you there soon :D

Fantastic! :ilikeit:

Guest wilna

Hi Robyn

Ek voel presies dieselfde, die dag toe ons die agente se geld inbetaal het het ek die heel dag gehuil. :blink: My man het later vir my gevra of en nie Aus toe wil gaan nie. Na so paar dae het ek weer beter gevoel, ek dink dit is beter as jy werk kry en daar sooooo baie goed is om te doen dat jy nie tyd kry om te dink nie. ;)

Klink dalk nie so nie maar ek kan nie wag om Aus toe te gaan nie! :ilikeit:

Sterkte Wilna