Rental North of River in Perth

Lee & Mark

Hi all,

Just on the off chance that anybody may know of a house rental north of the river in Perth available from +/- 1st April 2007 for a minimum period of 6 months. Our preference would be the Iluka/Ocean Reef/Connolly/Currambine areas but we would be keen to look at any area relatively close to these.

Please let us know if you are aware of any properties.

Many thanks

Lee & Mark

Hi Mark

Rentals are in huge demand at the moment. There are waiting lists.The Agents actually have home opens for these rentals, people are having to decide almosy immediatly when they have seen the property and put an "offer "in .

You need to be more specific about what you are looking for . How many bedrooms and bathrooms, enclosed garage or is a carport sufficient, pool or no pool, aircon or no aircon and most importantly what are you prepared to spend? I live in Ocean Reef and know the areas well.

Cheers :blink:

Hi there!

We are currently staying in Iluka with my brother. We would be looking for 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, definetely air-con(!), preferably double garage but carport would be fine, a pool/spa is not a requirement and we would pay up to $400 per week. Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark

Hi there!

We are currently staying in Iluka with my brother. We would be looking for 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, definetely air-con(!), preferably double garage but carport would be fine, a pool/spa is not a requirement and we would pay up to $400 per week. Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark

Mark, whilst you are here, go and put your name down at the estate agents in the area

The Property Scene in Joondalup/David Evans etc/Peard Cox etc

They have there list of rentals that will be coming available in April.

Prehaps you can see the house already now and sort the paper work out.

If PM I can give you the number of a Saffer that has some rental properties in the Northern Suburbs

Cheers