Nicoleen: Hi am New

Nicoleen

Hi all of you. First, thank you for welcoming my family and I with all you love, and stories. We are from South Africa, Worcester, in the Western Cape. My husband just heard this morning that Toll Transport is going to be his sponsor, we are so excied about this. Just one bad thing, we are going to wait for the visa's about 6 months.

I must run, but will be back tomorrow.

Kind Regards

Nicoleen, Michael & Rachelle

Hi Nicoleen ! Congrats - 6 months is not so long to wait for your Visa. We have been busy with the 136 Visa. Received an Ackn in Sept 2006. We have not as yet got a CO. So relax and start packing ! Good Luck

Hi Nicoleen & family

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find plenty of useful information here to help you to prepare for the big move.

What work does your husband do?

You should make contact with HelenaG on the forum, they live in Rawsonville.

Good luck with everything.

J&j

You should make contact with HelenaG on the forum, they live in Rawsonville.

Good luck with everything.

J&j

Hi Nicoleen,

Baie welkom! Bly jy het die forum besluit om deel te word van die forum. Soos ek vir jou gesĂȘ het, hier gaan jy al die vrae en antwoorde kry wat jy nodig het! :blink:

J & j....ek het haar raakgeloop in Worcester se sentrum....ons het begin chat en toe gee ek haar die forum details. Dit was nou weird maar eintlik so nice om iemand na die forum te verwys.

Nicoleen, 6mnde is nie meer lank nie. Sterkte met als en skree as ons kan help.

Groete,

Helena :blink:

Helena

Dit is lekker om mense te verwys na die website. Ek het gister ons eiendomsagent vertel van dit. Sy dogter is in Brisbane en hulle wil oorgaan op sponsorship na die dogter.

Groete

J