Perth: Coffee Club, 1st Wednesdays

Enrica

There is a monthly coffee Club in Perth for new and old arrivals to Perth. Its a great way to meet people

perhaps make some new friends.

We meet on the 1st Wednesday of every month at the Quay Cafe at Sorrento Quay from 09h30.

Please feel free to come along.

Regards

Enrica :ilikeit:

• 7 months later...

Hi there. Can you tell me if this monthly club is still active? I arrived in Perth end of August and it would be nice to join you!

Regards, Heidi

Edited by Heidi

• 1 month later...
Hi

Yes the coffe club is still active

Regards

Enrica

Hi Enrica

Are you meeting at the Quay Cafe tomorrow? (Wed 5th dec) We arrived in Perth last week and we're staying at the Hillarys Harbour Resort (Sorrento Quay) until we find a rental - if you are meeting, I would love to join you...

Mary

Hi Enrica

Are you meeting at the Quay Cafe tomorrow? (Wed 5th dec) We arrived in Perth last week and we're staying at the Hillarys Harbour Resort (Sorrento Quay) until we find a rental - if you are meeting, I would love to join you...

Mary

Hi Mary

Welcome to Perth.

They are having a Christmas Brekkie the at Rendevouz at 09h00 tommorrow. I will not be going as I have something else on, but please feel free to go. Sue Evans is the contact lady there.

If you want to get together for coffee /a drink any time, please feel free to contact me .

Just PM me and I will send you my contact number. :ilikeit:

Just PM me and I will send you my contact number. :ilikeit:

Thanks Enrica! I did pm you earlier, but your mailbox was full/disabled.... will try again soon.

Mary

Thanks Enrica! I did pm you earlier, but your mailbox was full/disabled.... will try again soon.

Mary

My mail box is not full , I have 3 message in my inbox!!! Dont know whats going on. Please email me at cugnoatbigpond.com

Thanks

Enrica