Finger print form

Marius

I know the info must be here somewhere, but I will ask anyway. I need a SAPD finger print form rather urgently. I need a new clearance cert to finalise my sponsored PR visa application. I discovered I had a little 20+ year old issue on my record :blush: unknown to me. I recently got a pardon for it, but havent yet got the certificate. I need a new clearance cert issued by SAPD to show I am now "clean"for my application but my time is limited as the pardon has eaten substantially into my time after nomination approval. I am of course disclosing all of this to DIMA but still need the clearance.I have people in SA that can fast track the clearance cert once I get the prints to them, but I will need the proper form to go have my fingerprints taken here with ink ( a system outdated here by years :D ). Can anyone help by scanning in a form and send it to me by e-mail ? PM me and I will provide my e-mail address.

Hope one of you good folks can help me :ilikeit: . It seems I am on the other end of the questions now :blush::whome:

Hi Marius,

I had to go to the Post Office over lunch time today and fortunately :whome: the Police Station is close to work. Please find the attached Police Clearance Fingerprint form. The lady told me that you should go to the closest South African Embassy to certify a copy of your ID and to complete the form. She wasn’t really convincing… :ilikeit:

Hope this helps :D !

Bye, Pippa! X

Police_Clearance_Fingerprint_Form.pdf

Hey there - If you are in Australia already, you do not need a fingerprint form - they do it electronically, and contrary to what has been mentioned on this forum before, I sent mine in and had no problem. $42 at any Police Office.

Thanks both of you. Well ja, the local police station recon they do it electronically but apparently cannot just give me a hard copy, apparently better in my cast to get an old fashioned ink copy on the correct paperwork and send it off. SA will accept the electronic version i believe, but my local station cannnot give me the electronic print. Shows you how areas differ, here it costs $ 93 for a set, electronic that is, send by them to where it has to go in Australia electronically, no hard copy. Well, any way, i will go and try again tomorrow, i have the paper ink style now and can also get the electronic one as back-up if I perhaps get another constable telling me "no worries mate"...i hope.

Thanks for your help, i am sure i will get sorted now :blink:

PS: The local police laugh their backsides off at our primitive forms and procedures. The chap that helped me the first time with my query has seen if before called his mates and told them to come and see this old school paperwork and system when I turn up with it. Very funny :ilikeit::lol: :lol: