Heather: new to this forum

Heather

Hi My name is Heather, I live on the Gold Coast, have 4 kids, been through the state system and the private school system in Queensland. I do home loans, business loans, commercial loans for a living - so to all of you moving out this way ...I am a mind of information.

I also co-ordinate a wonderful ladies lunch for SAfricans (Zimbabweans, 1 Mauritian, 1 Hollander, 1 Welsh, 1 Austrian) just to help any newcomers to settle in. I would be open for any questions that you might have.

Hi Heather

Thanks for the introduction! It sounds as if many Saffers can benefit from your advice and knowledge - welcome and enjoy! :ilikeit:

Hi Heather,

Welcome! I love it when we get members already here becuase you are just such a wealth of information! Great to meet you and see you around!

Cheers

Ajay

Welcome Heather!! Great to have you here. I know you will be such a great help to a lot of people.

Cheers

D

Hi Heather,

We live on the Gold Coast and would love to find out more about your lunches/meeting up with others new in the area. Actually moved from London having lived there for 10 years but from Maritzburg originally.

Welcome to the forum!

Cands...aka Sharksfan's better half :D

Hi Heather

Thanks for the introduction! It sounds as if many Saffers can benefit from your advice and knowledge - welcome and enjoy! :D

Thanks for the welcome..wow what a good forum

Thanks for the welcome..wow what a good forum

Would love to see you at the next lunch - few ladies from PMB - you might know some

let me have your email address and I will send you more info.

regards

Heather

Hi Heather

Welcome to the forum and trust me, many of us will pick your brains!! :D:whome:

My family & I will be moving to Brisbane end of March. My daughter's in grade 10 and my son in grade 6. I'v looked at various schools and am not sure whether to go the state or private option. I was quite impressed with Kenmore State High and Jamboree Heights primary from their websites. At this stage we're considering settling in one of those areas (Kenmore, 17 Mile Rocks, Jindalee etc).

Your advice / opinions would be GREATLY appreciated. (On these subjects as well as any others that you think will be useful)

Thanx a stack!!

Pam