Change Theme - Unable To Access Profile

cmh2

Question

With regard to my profile "cmh" I was fooling around with the profile settings, etc. when I noticed a little icon on the left hand corner that said "change theme". Obviously I wanted to see the effects of the other selection... This is the error message I now receive when trying to log on:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPSLib::haveAppsWithLike() in /home/saaustra/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_global.php on line 198

In the meantime I have created another profile "cmh2" but realise that it is obviously not good to have 2 profiles on the forum.

How can I undo or change this? Can someone please help me, I need my fix of of the forum!

4 answers to this question

Hi cmh,

I have fixed your original profile. Please check to see if it works and then we can delete the second profile.

Jordy

well i guess i'm just as stupid, Dear Jordy please would you fix my profile? Thank you in advance.

Thanks Jorday, as previously reported problem fixed.

Now if someone could just get rid of non-descript, rather interesting buttons that should not be clicked... Human nature, gets the best of us - most of the time!

Archived