Kayi: Hi from Karen

Kayj

Hi, received a great early 40th birthday present - our PR 136 MODL visa has been granted! Our application went in on the 10/08/06 so it has not been that long a wait.

I love this site and wish I had found it sooner.

:ilikeit:

Hi Karen,

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations to the wonderfull birthday present you received, I hope and wish you guys many more good things your way.

Regards,

Benita.

:whome:

Good on you. :ilikeit:

Hope everything will work out for you guys.

All the best :whome:

Congrats Kayi ! You giving me hope. If your Application was lodged in August and got your Visa now it means that they are moving a bit faster. Ours was lodged in September 2006 which means that we might get ours within the next 2 months ! Well done and everything of the best. Keep us post of your plans

WoW-two milestones together!

Congrats on turning 40 AND receiving PR

Hi Karen

Congrats on both. Share your timeline with us please.

Sheila2Oz

Hi Karen please share some light. If your Application for 136 visa was lodged in August 2006 when did they request you to go for your medicals ? Thks

Great news !!!

Hi Karen, if there is anything I can assist with in Melbourne, please just shout.

Hi Karen

Congrats on both. Share your timeline with us please.

Sheila2Oz

application lodged 10/08/06 - IELTS test results included

Medicals and PC requested about 2nd week of Jan. We did medicals last week of JAn and applied for PC 3rd week of Jan. All received by 2nd week of Feb and visa granted 27/02/07.

I was really shocked as we expected a longer wait. I am a registered nurse so am on the skills in demand list so not sure if this sped things up or they are just working faster now!

Hi Karen ! Thanks so much for your response. We don't know exactly how the short list work either as all the trades seem to be on there as well. Your time frame just gives us hope that we should be hearing from them during March as our Application was lodged in September 2006. good luck with all your packing and arrangements and all the best for the future. P.S. Please keep us posted of the packing and once you there about the "do's and the don'ts"